Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy (belated) New Year!!

So, I've been a bit behind in my posts lately, but I swear I have good reason! First the holidays, where the top priorities consist of food, more food, lots of family time, and some more food. I wear a smile on my face from Thanksgiving to the New Year. It is my favorite time of the year with lots of love in the air! To top off the already fabulous holiday fun, we decided to add a bit more excitement...in October we found out we are PREGNANT, my husband was accepted into his PhD program of choice and then on the day of our 2 year wedding anniversary we finally closed on our new home!! What can I say, we like to keep busy :) Nevertheless here I am a month and a half past the new year and I am posting my first blog for 2010. Please forgive my delay and I promise to keep them coming! Happy (belated) New Year!!


Here's the "bump"!! Taken by my favorite second shooter, my hubby, Ben!!

No comments:

Post a Comment